Virtual congress platform
WORKSHOP & CONGRESS SESSIONS
All session presentations have been pre-recorded and will be broadcasted in the congress platform, during the live congress days. Discussion of all session presentations will be live and will be organized with all the Speakers, Chairpersons and Discussants at the end of each session.
Only for oral abstract presentations (code CO+number+title) and poster discussions (code PD+number+title) discussion will be done immediately after each presentation.
A chat box will enable participants to make questions.
All sessions will run at Central European Summer Time (CEST).
Sponsored Symposia will run during the congress days 10 and 11 June as indicated in the programme.
All uploaded posters will be published in the Poster Area room of the congress platform. Posters will be displayed vertically oriented on participants’ pc or mobile phone. Audio file, if submitted, will start automatically once opened the poster.
Each participant will be able to:
- Search a poster using the search field,
- Watch the poster as a printed one on the monitor; once opened the file the audio, if submitted, will start automatically and can be stopped with the audio player located at the top of the poster list,
- Zoom in/out to see the details;
- Write messages or questions by e-mail (if any) to the Presenting Author (Presenting Author have been allowed to add his/her e-mail address at the end of the pdf of the poster for this purpose).
The background of the rooms of the EPC 2021 congress platform will represent “Palazzo della Gran Guardia” which was supposed to be the venue of the EPC 2021 in presence.
Once log-in participants will enter in the HOME PAGE, section of “Palazzo della Gran Guardia” from where you can move to all the rooms of the platform:
LOGGIATO – ORGANIZING SECRETARIAT & HELP DESK
- Help desk – to contact the organizing secretariat for urgent issues
- Congress programme
- Video platform tutorial
- Abstract book
AUDITORIUM – PLENARY ROOM
Plenary room where live sessions will run.
CME evaluation form to be filled in order to request EACCME credits.
SALA BUVETTE – POSTER AREA
PIANO NOBILE – EXHIBITION
- Chat room among participants
- Exhibition area
Some of the virtual booths have the possibility to reserve 15 minutes video chat one-to-one with the staff person indicated. Participants can book only one slot per day and will receive a notice in the platform to confirm that the slot is confirmed.
If you cannot see the notice, 5 minutes before the meeting starts, under the picture of the staff person, you can find a button “GO TO VIDEOCALL” to open the videochat.
All sessions will be recorded and available on the platform in the “AUDITORIUM” from Wednesday, June 16 at 11:00 CEST until December 19, 2021.