1. Oral presentations
2. Poster presentation
Abstracts have to be summarized in 250 words and received for evaluation by and no later than
January 24th, 2021 extended to Monday, February 8, 2021 – 9am CET.
Abstract submission has been extended until Monday, April 5, 2021 at 09.00 CET, only for poster presentations.
Best posters will be awarded. Further information will follow.
All submissions must be in English.
During the submission procedure, please indicate your preference for oral or poster presentation then select the topic in the drop-down lists.
The abstract will be structured in single headings: Introduction, Aims, Materials and Methods, Results, Conclusion.
Abstracts must include:
1. Title of proposed paper
2. Authors’ names and institutional affiliations (or personal addresses), with full contact information.
The presenting author of an accepted abstract is required to register and pay the registration fee to ensure the rights for the presentation.
PLEASE NOTE: During the abstract submission procedure only your data registration is required, the payment of the registration fee will be requested only after the acceptance of your abstract as oral or poster presentation.
INSTRUCTIONS TO AUTHORS
The corresponding author is responsible for the abstract. Please note that only the corresponding author will receive mail concerning the abstract and is responsible for informing all co-authors of the status of the abstract. The corresponding author can be a first author or not.
When the Scientific Committee will have evaluated all the received papers, the abstracts correspondents will receive all the information and necessary elements by mail.
Each abstract will be published as submitted. The organizers do not accept any responsibility for the accuracy of the abstracts.
NO figures, tables and references will be accepted in the body of the abstract.
Only JPG files, up to 500KB, can be uploaded, following the relative instructions after the body of the abstract.
How to upload images:
- Diagrams, tables and different formats must be added as images, as follows:
- Prepare all images in JPG format before starting the process.
- If you wish to add more than one image/table/graphics, you must prepare a single JPG file and this should not exceed 500 Kbytes.
- The Organizing Secretariat will check all images and can decide to change their dimensions or reject them according to the publisher.
- Click “upload image” to add the image. Click “delete image” to delete it; in case of mistake you can repeat the process.
- Image position: the image is automatically placed at the end of the text. If you wish to have it in the middle of the text, create an empty line, set the cursor and click “insert image TAG in the body”. The message <IMAGE ABSTRACT> will show the current position. In case of mistake delete IMAGE ABSTRACT and repeat the process.
- With some browsers symbols and images may be positioned at the end of the text, in this case cut and paste them into the correct position.
For information please contact: email@example.com
Sunday, January 24, 2021 extended to Monday, 8 February 2021, 09.00 CET
Early bird registration fee: Friday, April 30, 2021
Tentative notification to Authors: Monday, February 22, 2021
- Acute and Chronic Pancreatitis experimental
- Acute and Chronic Pancreatitis clinical
- Cell and Molecular Biology
- Cystic pancreatic lesions
- Diabetes and exocrine / endocrine interaction
- Neuroendocrine Tumours experimental
- Neuroendocrine Tumours clinical
- Pancreatic Cancer experimental
- Pancreatic Cancer clinical
- Pancreatic Imaging
- Pancreatic Surgery
For information about abstract submission please contact:
AIM Group International – Rome Office
Via Flaminia 1068 – 00189 Rome, Italy
Tel. +39 06 33053.1 – Fax +39 06 33053.249 – E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org